Practitioners in the Share stream have identified that their goals are to:
- Share their work with others including lessons learned and best practices
- Stay connected to the social R&D sector to know what is going on in this space
- Build connections with other practitioners that they may end up collaborating with
- Support the work of others through a Peer Input methodology
- Connect on challenging topics that need to be addressed by the field
This stream of the CoP is being designed to serve a range of levels of practitioners who are eager to learn from and with one another.
Practitioners in this stream will be engaged on an as-need basis to form Working Groups around specific projects. These working groups would support the development of tangible outputs and events to advance the social R&D field.
Examples of projects include:
- Providing input in the design of the social R&D practice gatherings and roundtables
- Developing and providing feedback on knowledge products to serve the field
- Addressing funding or policy issues that are holding back the field
- Contributing towards codifying and defining social R&D to include a diversity of methodologies and practices
News and Announcements
Join the Social R&D Community
The Social R&D Community is a network of practitioners dedicated to growing the craft of research and development, on the frontline, to generate new knowledge and innovations that transform lives.
Sign up for our newsletter and join the activities of the Social R&D Community of Practice.