- This event has passed.
SI Canada Investment Readiness Webinar Case Study – Purppl
Join us for our Investment Readiness Webinar series, and learn about Purppl’s journey to become investment ready.
About this event
Tuesday, April 11, 2023 – 12:30 – 2:00pm (ET), FREE
Find out how Purppl secured investment to accelerate the impact of social entrepreneurs, how they support social entrepreneurs and impact leaders to build enterprises and initiatives that address the root causes of systemic inequality, and their journey to become the co-owners of Thrive Impact Fund.
The event will start with a brief presentation followed by an engaging panel discussion with key insights and perspectives from the other investors and the Social Purpose Organization (SPO).
Learn more about Purppl.
About the Investment Readiness Webinars:
Through a partnership with the Investment Readiness Program, Social Innovation Canada (SI Canada) is working to grow and strengthen the social innovation and social finance (SISF) ecosystem by providing information, opportunities, resources, and connections that will help Social Purpose Organizations (SPOs) to become “investment ready”, promote their services, and discuss barriers faced in getting investment ready.
Explore the investment readiness journey of 10 SPOs (charities, nonprofits, social enterprises, co-operatives, and for-profit social enterprises), learn from thought leaders and experts in the social finance field, and connect with others in the ecosystem during our virtual, live events.
Meet the Speakers:
- Andrew Greer, Managing Director and Co-Founder of Purppl, Interior Lead at Thrive Impact Fund
- Hilary Henegar, Brand & Communications Strategist and Entrepreneur In Residence (EIR) at Purppl
- Kristi Fairholm-Mader, Managing Director at Thrive Impact Fund and Director of Innovation and Initiatives at Scale Collaborative
- Sue Manzuik, Community Engagement Specialist, Interior Savings Credit Union (an investor in Thrive Impact Fund and a longtime partner of Purppl)
- Leanne Hammond, Executive Director at the Community Foundation of North Okanagan (an investor in Thrive Impact Fund and longtime partner of Purppl)