Our online National Gathering for Social R&D Practitioners is kicking off at the end of March!
Over two half-day sessions, we will:
- Connect as a community of Social R&D practitioners to learn from and with each other
- Explore how we as a field are adapting our practices to respond to this changing time
- Discover and apply new methodologies to our social impact work
- Develop awareness of how to address equity in social R&D practice
- Continue to build a national narrative around the social R&D field
Our time together will involve storytelling, music and movement, as well as opportunities to meet others in the space and bring forward your own reflections, questions, ideas, and contributions to this field.
For details on this year’s theme, presenters, and schedule please visit our event page.