Please note: due to an overwhelming response, applications are now closed. Thank you all for your responses!
Our annual National Social R&D Practice Gatherings aim to connect and strengthen the social R&D field in the country.
Spring 2021 National Practice Gathering
We are excited to work with some of you as designers and facilitators for the 2021 National Practice Gathering. If you want to be part of the design team for the Spring convening, please express your interest to annelies[at]socialinnovation[dot]ca by sharing a resume and answering these key questions.
NOTE: we are committed to prioritizing BIPOC individuals to help complement our 2021 team.
- Who are you? How are you connected to social R&D?
- Why would you like to be involved?
- What skills would you bring e.g. facilitation, tech, language
- What time capacity do you have available e.g. a few hours a week, more
Reports and learnings from the 2020 National Gathering
On June 16-17, 2020, Social Innovation Canada hosted a virtual Social R&D: A National Practice Gathering to address the following questions:
- How are Canadian social innovators addressing complex challenges in this changing time?
- How can social R&D tools and practices strengthen their efforts?
At this time of systems disruption and reinvention, strengthening our capacities to better solve problems has never been more needed. Here are our reports and learnings from this two-day gathering:
Join the Social R&D Community
The Social R&D Community is a network of practitioners dedicated to growing the craft of research and development, on the frontline, to generate new knowledge and innovations that transform lives.
Sign up for our newsletter and join the activities of the Social R&D Community of Practice.